Executive Assistant - INTERNSHIPPower Marketing Consultants has an immediate opening for an Executive Assistant internship. The Executive Assistant will work independently from home, but directly with the owner of the company, Diego Rodriguez, and will be responsible for a wide variety of tasks, including but not limited to:
- Answering phones
- Responding to emails
- Maintaining Owner’s Calendar
- Scheduling Appointments
- Making follow-up phone calls
- Checking and sorting mail
- Maintaining company database
- Making Bank Deposits
- Processing credit card transactions
- Keeping Social Media sites updated
- Online research and data collection
The Executive Assistant would also assist and represent Diego, serving in the same capacity as noted above, in the following additional businesses and organizations that Diego is involved in:
- DiegoRodriguez.org – Business coaching, entrepreneurial training, and motivational speaking.
- Freedom Man PAC – political action committee.
Optimal Candidates will:
- Have strong moral values and integrity and respect Diego’s biblically based worldview.
- Be able to work independently without oversight.
- Be highly responsible and able to make decisions based on their knowledge and experience with Diego.
- Be able to professionally represent the owner and the companies/ministries.
- Dress and speak professionally.
- Utilize technology like: email, laptops, CRM software, calendaring software, etc. to manage tasks and perform critical job functions.
- Be able to handle certain pressures that may arise from the controversial nature of some of Diego’s involvement in politics and ministry.
Compensation and Benefits:
The Executive Assistant will start out making $15 an hour with opportunities for raises from time to time. Initially, the position will be part-time and internship based. During this period, the intern will be paid for 30 hours per month worth of work. This is an internship and in time, qualified candidates can earn the opportunity for full time work as a true Executive Assistant to the President.
The Executive Assistant will work as an Independent Contractor, and not an employee. Medical benefits are not provided. Hours can be determined on a week-by-week basis and there is not a need to “clock-in and clock-out” on a daily basis. Much of the work can be done remotely, as long as the Executive Assistant has an internet connection.
Additionally, the Executive Assistant will receive the following:
Use of company laptop.
$75 per month cell phone allowance.
$75 per month fuel allowance.
If you are interested in the position, START THE APPLICATION PROCESS HERE.